Basic Function: Lead a team of technicians in an Engine Overhaul Shop involves in Overhaul, modifications repair of Engine. Teardown, inspection, repair, modification, assembly of engines or modules undergoing repair or refurbishment in compliance with OEM, Regulatory, Customer Company requirements.
- Lead an Engine or module production cells.
- Ensure that all statutory Company’s regulations stards relating to the maintenance, alteration inspection of engines components are complied with adhered to, that any such work undertaken by the JV meet the stards required by the OEM, Regulatory Customer.
- Limit work carried out on parts, components or accessories only to those in the Capability list Repair Station’s operation specification.
- Implement policies procedures in relation to the various maintenance requirements of all engine or modules through the facility.
- Plan, schedule, monitor track work flow to meet quality delivery requirement concurrent with engine test customer requirements.
- Develop maintain formalized process documents.
- Ensure full compliance to EH&S, Ethical Quality requirements as specified by Corporate company. These include training, continuation training, awareness, alert, policies practices but no limited to these. Lead by example demonstrate 100% commitments through actions, decisions communications.
- Work proactively to engage with peers associates to address issues - Quality, customer, production, technical issues.
- Build nurture a highly flexible, motivated results focus team, ready to delegate, with effective communication, with constant feedback, firm & fair performance appraisal, ready to reward recognize people development to achieve total employee fulfillment.
- Foster, embrace drive ACE culture in the cell to achieve GOLD level.
- College degree or above majoring in aerospace, engineering or aerospace engine.
- Minimum 5 Years Engine Overhaul experience with minimum 2 years supervisory experience. CFM 56 engine overhaul experience is preferred.
- CAAC licence on PWT or MEC is preferred.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills.
- Good English skills.