外語要求： 英語 熟練 學 歷： 本科
The Purchasing Supervisor is in ge of procuring all materials goods needed by LISEGA PST (in case of Global Sourcing) LISEGA Group companies. Therefore the PS identifies develops suppliers that are qualified in the aspects of quality, price lead time.
Within the conditions set by the material scheduling departments Order Logistics Production Control the PS will ute control external sourcing. The PS is also in ge of procuring equipment, tools consumables within the conditions set by the Production department.
In close cooperation with the Quality Assurance procurement processes shall be developed maintained in accordance to the LISEGA PST Quality Program.
1. Material goods can only be procured according to ERP Purchase Order Requisitions or written Purchase Order Requests in compliance with valid procedures policies.
2. Cooperate with QA Production & Technology for technically challenging procurement activities.
3. Supplier delivery dates shall be systematically controlled to ensure high reliability.
4. Interact with Receiving Department so that the supplier the procurement process support an efficient faultless material entry.
5. Ensure availability of sufficient qualified personnel for the areas of duty (production non-production material, global sourcing parts, strategy)
6. Develop maintain Supplier Master Data for an efficient purchasing process in close cooperation with the Quality Management.
7. Take care of all custom related issues for imported material.
8. Analyse changes new developments in materials supply to reduce costs improve availability quality.
9. Systematically exploit market information valuable for LISEGA PST inform consult utive management about future developments.
-Approximately 5-6 years experience in purchasing area with 2-3 years in leading position related to machinery manufacturing.
-Strong, technical understing of the steel market, casting forging suppliers in China.
-Experience in working with technical specifications technical drawings according to stards (e.g. DIN, EN...)
-Technical understing for alloys steel
-Background in Quality Assurance supplier validation routines
-Good understing for production engineering impacts of material on time delivery
-Working with integrated ERP Systems environment, PC tools
-Experience with international organizations
-Reliable trustworthy partner to the company the management
-Hs-on team player
-Success-oriented, following clear pragmatic goals, can-do mentality
-Disciplined involved in details tough on business issues
-Open straight communication style
-Strong negotiation skills with sensitivity to human issues
-Education: Technical degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience)
-Language English in oral written (must)
-Working Place: Shanghai Qingpu Industrial Zone
-Compensation: according to education experience
-Age: Above 30
This position is reporting to the Operation Process Manager